A holistic facial is a great way to take care of your skin. It combines the benefits and techniques of a traditional facial with the relaxing effects of Aromatherapy and the balancing effects of acupressure. A Holistic Facial uses essential oils and other natural products to help improve the condition of the skin, and aims to improve skin tone and texture through massage movements designed to increase circulation, leaving skin glowing.
This relaxing treatment both stimulates and soothes the skins’ nerve endings, which can help to delay fine lines and wrinkles, and tones facial muscles. This treatment will improve your complexion and ease away stress leaving you feeling pampered and with an increased sense of well-being.
Holistic Facials can help to:
- Moisturise and nourish the skin
- Improve the appearance and texture of the skin
- Stimulate the regeneration of skin cells
- Correct and rebalance skin conditions
- Softens lines and wrinkles
- Relieve tension in the muscles of the face
- Reduce stress, tension and anxiety levels
- Relieve tension-related headaches & sinus pressure
- Create an overall feeling of nurturing & wellbeing
- Brighter complexion due to increased circulation
- Tone the facial muscles
- Promote restful sleep
What can I expect during a Holistic Facial?
Your Holistic Facial will begin after a brief consultation to establish skin type and any problems you would like to address.
The treatment begins with a refreshing deep cleanse of the face, neck and shoulders, followed by a refining exfoliation. A massage, including acupressure, is then carried out on the chest, shoulders, neck and face using essential oils will then bring a deep sense of relaxation as tension is eased away. This is followed by a luxurious nourishing mask which is left to absorb while the hands are massaged. The facial concludes with an application of hydrating moisturiser and replenishing eye serum.
This treatment can easily be integrated with another treatment, for example a full body massage or a reflexology.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
T: 07479 636906